February 28, 2011

Marvelous Monday's

Here's something new and {hopefully!} exiting on my blog, today I am starting "Marvelous Monday's"

Which is a post about anything I think is marvelous each Monday so be on the lookout!

 Chocolate-covered-strawberry's. enough said.

 Nail-polish, particularly this one. I know this sounds awfully girlie but its the perfect shade of pink! 

 This view. The picture was taken from inside a car so sorry for the little reflection on the top right ;)
 BRIDE & PREJUDICE, hilariously cheesy version of pride & prejudice. I laugh so hard every time I watch it! I loved it so much I got the soundtrack from the library.

Well this was a fun post! :) 

I hope you liked it to


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    That's a great idea "Marvelous Monday's",It sound just...... marvelous! I also like the Pic taken from your car window.
    <3 Josey

    P.S. I got your letter yesterday! It totally made my day:)

    ReplyDelete