January 1, 2011

New Year

Happy New Year! Ah, I just love new years time to start fresh [and get on a good schedule]. I have just started a 31 day devotional, for the month of January. It's nice to have a book that plans out what your going to read, then some questions for you to answer. I guess I'm a schedule girl, I like to have things planned out then I know exactly what to do and when! Well since I'm starting this new year by challenging myself to read the bible every day, what about you? What are you doing to grow in your relationship with God? I encourage you to make a Bible reading plan [Proverbs is great, that's what I'm reading] and stick to it! If you miss a day, so what you can catch up. Just try it, Proverbs is a book about wisdom and it never hurts to be wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment